We Power Electric is a locally owned and operated company that is dedicated to our community. We offer outreach work and discounts for military, teachers, senior citizens, and first responders. When your electrical system stops working, it can be detrimental to your daily needs. Whether it’s brewing a cup of coffee or working from home, you need electricity every day. We offer expert electrical repair in Delaware to provide the quality solutions you deserve.
“I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that would like to do business with a company that goes above and beyond in providing the best customer care. Great job!”- Sonya B.
Your electrical system is often out of sight and out of mind until it stops working. You should never try to solve electrical problems with DIY techniques, because these components can be dangerous. We Power Electric is here to help with repairs and practices that reduce wear and tear on your system.
Here are a few tips to avoid electrical problems in your home:
- Always check your cords before use
- Avoid overloading outlets or extension cords
- Only use the correct wattage for light fixtures
- Never attempt DIY electrical repairs
You should never plug in an appliance or fixture with damaged or frayed wires, this can put your home at risk for an electrical fire. It’s critical that you always examine cords for damage before use and never hide cables under carpets or behind furniture where they can become frayed without you noticing. An incorrect bulb in a light fixture is also a common cause of electrical fires. Using the wrong wattage in a lamp overloads the wires, causing them to overheat.
In older homes, it’s common to not have enough outlets for the amount of electronics and appliances you use. Extension cords may seem like the solution, but they can overload your circuit as well as cause other issues. When this happens, don’t attempt DIY repairs — trying to fix electrical issues yourself can make the problem worse or even cause injury, costing you more than you could potentially save. Don’t put yourself or your home at risk, when our professionals offer expert electrical repair in Delaware at a fair price - discounts available for veterans, active military, first responders, and seniors.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Home’s Electrical System
Upgrading your home's electrical system can provide numerous benefits in terms of safety, efficiency, and convenience. If you have an older electrical system or frequently experience electrical issues, it may be time to consider an upgrade. At We Power Electric LLC, we specialize in upgrading electrical systems in Delaware and the Columbus area to ensure that your home meets modern electrical standards.
Benefits of upgrading your home's electrical system include:
- Enhanced Safety: Older electrical systems may not be equipped to handle the electrical demands of modern appliances and devices, increasing the risk of electrical fires and other safety hazards. Upgrading your electrical system can help ensure that your home is equipped with the necessary safety features, such as circuit breakers and ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs).
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Upgrading to energy-efficient lighting fixtures, appliances, and electrical systems can help reduce your energy consumption and lower your utility bills. Modern electrical systems are designed to be more energy-efficient, allowing you to save money while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Expanded Capacity: If you frequently experience tripped circuit breakers or flickering lights, it may be a sign that your electrical system is overloaded. Upgrading your electrical system can increase its capacity, allowing you to safely power all of your electrical devices and appliances without any interruptions.
- Convenience and Functionality: Upgrading your electrical system can also provide added convenience and functionality. Whether you're looking to install smart home devices, upgrade your electrical panel, or add additional outlets and lighting fixtures, a modern electrical system can accommodate your needs and enhance your daily life.
At We Power Electric LLC, our team of experienced electricians can assess your current electrical system and provide expert recommendations for upgrades that meet your specific needs and budget. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards a safer, more efficient, and more convenient electrical system for your home.
Even the most simple tasks can become a chore when you lose electricity. We Power Electric works hard to provide quality solutions you can count on.
Common electrical issues include:
- Recurring tripped breakers: It’s normal for a tripped breaker to happen occasionally, but if it is a recurring issue, you could potentially have an overloaded circuit. We can solve this issue by installing additional circuits to your electrical panel or upgrading it to better meet your energy requirements.
- Frequently burned-out light bulbs: At a minimum, your light bulbs should last six months to a year. If they continuously burn out, it is often caused by a loose connection between the circuit and the socket. We can help diagnose the cause in no time and offer solutions.
- Ground fault: When electricity moves through an alternate path to the ground instead of the ground wire, this is called a ground fault. The deterioration of insulation or water in a socket provides an easier route to the ground and damages your wiring. This is common in older homes that don’t have GFCI outlets in bathrooms and kitchens.
We power the community with expert electrical repair in Delaware. Trust the team with 16 years of experience when you need long-term solutions.